FAQ's by Keyword
Frequently Asked Questions
Type your question:
View all FAQs
View LDR FAQs
Your Frequently Asked Question
Can you send me an invoice?
What is the Ministry's HST Number?
The Ministry does not invoice. You may, however, print your payments pending from the website. To access your payments:
1. Login into your HWIN account.
2. At the top of the page is a green tab called ‘My HWIN’. Hold your cursor over this tab until a drop down menu appears.
3. Scroll down the drop down menu and click on ‘My HWIN Home’.
4. Pending payments will appear under the ‘Payments’ tab.
5. You may print this page for your records.
HST is not charged on registration, manifest or tonnage fees. For accounting purposes, the Ministry’s HST# is 12466 8666.
© Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2002-2018
Version Number: 4.3.4