FAQ's by Keyword
Frequently Asked Questions
Type your question:
View all FAQs
View LDR FAQs
Your Frequently Asked Question
How do I add an administrator, when the person originally registered as the administrator has left the company (and my username/password are unknown)?
In order to change current HWIN administrators, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your HWIN account at www.hwin.ca with your user name and password.
2. From the “Administration” dropdown menu at the top, choose “User Rights.”
3. Click the “Add New User” link.
4. Enter the profile information as well as a new user name and password.
5. Click on the radio buttons to assign the position and the appropriate rights you want the user to have. If you would like the new user to receive all HWIN correspondence, please assign them as the Company Official and Main Contact by checking those buttons.
6. Click on “Submit.”
Keep in mind that you cannot disable a user who is currently logged in.
If the previous administrator(s) is no longer with your company, then you must send us a request by fax or mail on company letterhead with the following information:
1. Generator registration number
2. Name of former contact and request to add a new one
3. First and last name of new contact with their job title, business telephone number, e-mail address and signature
4. Name, job title and signature of a supervisor or senior official
Fax the required information to 416-235-5818. A new user name and password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address provided on the fax.
© Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2002-2018
Version Number: 4.3.4