Frequently Asked Questions
View all FAQs       View LDR FAQs
Your Frequently Asked Question
Q)  How do I register or renew using paper registration forms?
A)  You can obtain a copy of the paper registration forms by either calling the helpdesk @ 1-866-494-6663 (Option 1, 1) and request a copy to be faxed to you, or if you have access to the internet, you can access the forms and print out a copy following these directions:
1. Go to www.hwin.ca but do not log in.
2. Click on "Hazardous Waste Resources" in the bottom right hand corner (under Quick Links).
3. Choose PIBS 4241e03 to access and print the Generator Registration Report (GRR)

Please note that if you are filling out paper forms, you must attach a paper cheque for the $50 registration renewal fee and include enough funds to cover any outstanding balances you may have.

The cheque should be made payable to the Minister of Finance and mailed to:

Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
Environmental Monitoring & Reporting Branch, Area 'M'
135 St. Clair Avenue West
Toronto, ON. M4V 1P5


Click here to go back to the Menu
Privacy | Accessibility
 Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2002-2018
Version Number: 4.3.4