FAQ's by Keyword
Frequently Asked Questions
Type your question:
View all FAQs
View LDR FAQs
Your Frequently Asked Question
Registration Closure or Site Closure Process
Registration closure (also called 'site closure') requests can be submitted when all subject waste activities have ceased at a waste generation site permanently.
1. Before submitting the request, ensure that no subject wastes remain on site and that all waste generation has ceased permanently.
2. Log in and ensure that all manifests are listed in the account.
3. Pay all outstanding fees. Registration closure requests can only be completed when all fees are paid.
4. Select “Generator Registration Closure Request” from the administration drop-down menu
5. Complete the questionnaire, accept the certification statement, and submit.
6. Await email confirmation or rejection of Registration Closure Request. Processing may take four (4) weeks to allow for file review, or longer if additional information is required.
© Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2002-2018
Version Number: 4.3.4